Tuesday, August 02, 2005
oh my God I'm back again
It must be a year since I last posted on this blog and I know it souns as if all my posts start out the same but I cant help it if I am shit at committment. Ask my Mom. Anyway, the real reason I dont write is because I am anot as funny as I would like to think and I dont lead as interesting a life as I would like to so having said that dont be surprised when you check my blog out and fing I havent written in a while. Get used to it. Ok on to more serious topics. This week I read a wonderful book called This much I know or something like that. anyway it is written by Wally Lamb and sincr then everyother book I have read has falen so short I am considering not reading anmore. It was that good, and anyone who knows me knows I love to read. Also I think the following blogs are worth a read, 'www.200coinhasfish.blogspot.com', 'www.raymondsbliss.blogspot.com' start with those two I will fill you in on the rest next year when I write again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You post as regularly as a semi-annual bond!(Accounting is of the devil)
Howa re you doing Dee? Hey,make sure you get this book ,"Mr. commitment by Mike Gayle Its amazing ,trust me if you don't love it I'll take you out to lunch in december,anywhere you want,I promise !!!
Take care dear,miss you
miss you and love you too girl. hey, it's good to know my blog's not worth reading but i knew that already so no hard feelings.
Post a Comment