consider a career in smiling at the camera,okay? don't say you didn't get career guidance!
I maybe wrong but wasn't this the face in the colgate advert?
I don't know what kind of tramp you meant, but I just pray you didn't mean tramp as in prostitute or a person considered promiscuous.
Awww, beautiful pictures...:) Ur siblings must be all grown up now eh and u really don't change much, lookin real good!
@savage: tramp, as in, the song. No worries!@mataachi: you're wrong.
@Dee: in my dreams I'm not!
She likes the free fresh wind in her hair, life without care...
I know darling, I know. Listen, we're doing this again when I'm next in Ug no? Cool. P.S. Y'all looked like sultry seductresses by the way, sizzling!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
consider a career in smiling at the camera,okay? don't say you didn't get career guidance!
I maybe wrong but wasn't this the face in the colgate advert?
I don't know what kind of tramp you meant, but I just pray you didn't mean tramp as in prostitute or a person considered promiscuous.
Awww, beautiful pictures...:) Ur siblings must be all grown up now eh and u really don't change much, lookin real good!
@savage: tramp, as in, the song. No worries!
@mataachi: you're wrong.
@Dee: in my dreams I'm not!
She likes the free fresh wind in her hair, life without care...
I know darling, I know. Listen, we're doing this again when I'm next in Ug no? Cool.
P.S. Y'all looked like sultry seductresses by the way, sizzling!
Post a Comment