looove prison break...i just cant believe the way it ended though- it was a very big " you missed the bus...eh plane"looking forward to season 2
While you are still at it, the real issue here is that we need updates on you.
I like Prison Break. downloaded the episode last nite. its gd. but I kinda miss the prison.I agree with Savage, though. more you - less PB
loooooooooove prison break. dante, you have 1st Ep season2?!!!!! huk me up...
sure, no problem. send me an email to the address on my profile. & i'll tell u how 2 pick it from me. best hav a large flashdisk or blank CD
Post a Comment
5 comments:
looove prison break...i just cant believe the way it ended though- it was a very big " you missed the bus...eh plane"
looking forward to season 2
While you are still at it, the real issue here is that we need updates on you.
I like Prison Break. downloaded the episode last nite. its gd. but I kinda miss the prison.
I agree with Savage, though. more you - less PB
loooooooooove prison break. dante, you have 1st Ep season2?!!!!! huk me up...
sure, no problem. send me an email to the address on my profile. & i'll tell u how 2 pick it from me. best hav a large flashdisk or blank CD
Post a Comment