Thursday, October 26, 2006

Change (gon come nephew)

As is evident I have changed my template. I like blue so I love this new template. Pretty cool, don't you think?
Otherwise, I am bored out of my mind, nothing interesting is happening therefore, I have nothing to blog about. Sorry. (Doro, deal with it!)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

what? where is your profile plus the picture?

Minty said...

I have ooh and aahed. Nice template

Darlkom said...

@Savage: Better?

R. Wagaba said...

This is so blue it makes me wanna pee! Huh, c'mon guys, fellas...anyone know what I'm talkin about? oh shit, there it comes.
whats that above your profile picture though?

Darlkom said...

@Rich: That is supposed to be coral, would you believe it? No idea why you're talking about peeing though.
@Iwaya: Glad to be a fix.

Anonymous said...

u since wen did u start liking BLUE? any way its just sooooooooooooo Blue. why dont u write about your "HUSBANDS" RETURN

Iwaya said...

"HUSBAND'S RETURN," I like THAT title.