Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Boo Hoo Hoo:(

My dear dear friend is leaving the country tomorrow, going outside countries, and I am blogging from her home right now where I am sleeping over to push her to the airport early in the morning.
I was just thinking, I have been blogging for like 3 years, not consistently, but I still haven't gotten to 100 posts while Cherie has already hit the 100 mark and gone over it in only a year.
I still have nothing to say except I can't wait for UBHH tomorrow and Jinja on Saturday. I might finally get to bungee jump.
I am so totally distracted so you will all hear from me after the UBHH.
Toodles.

7 comments:

choco fudge said...

Hey Darlkom good to know that u finally going to do the bungee.. Its worth a try tell us how it goes

Anonymous said...

choco fudge what r u saying? ur invited too. and be there for the UBHH today. looking forward to new faces

Tandra said...

Bungee jumpin? can i come? Probably not...the thought always reminds me of the Fresh Prince episode where Hilary's boyfriend proposes as he jumps. Lets just say it wasnt a happy ending, S-C-A-R-Y!

ish said...

tandra; LOL!! that episode was more funny to me than it was scary, the way she went from a white dress to a black one is mere seconds...

Dennis Matanda said...

Dee, are you going to post something now that its after the UBHH or am I supposed to go somewhere else for personal writing, surprises coming from the closet and lots and lots of thoughts about Shower Hour?

Anonymous said...

Just read your last post: Big Brother? Go for it!! I know a Kenyan blogger who's thinking about it. How cool would it be if we could get African bloggers to bombard the producers with entries? We could Take Over The World!!

Dennis Matanda said...

I am BAAAAAACK looking for things to read. Now that there is nothing, go to my blog and read this post: http://dennismatanda.blogspot.com/2007/05/death-to-smoochy.html and tell me what you think. Cheers DM