I can't believe we are in another year. I remember the New Year's Eve of 2007 so vividly as if it were yesterday. Actually, a little better than yesterday considering it was way more fun. This is what I did for New Year's Eve yesterday. I watched Rent with my sisters. What did you do?
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
u watched Rent? did u like it???
New years Eve..dont even remember..
Happy New year
rent is a great flick and this is coming from a person who hates musicals! do have a fabulous year ahead! :o) where have you been dear?
Happy New year gal, Think i should go wat that.
Lets see...do i remember new years eve?? naaaa am with Tandra
I am a total Rent head, I have watched it like 6 times, that last one being my 7th. I have the entire soundtrack and I'm always listening to it. Awesome movie. Watch.
Post a Comment