Sunday, April 20, 2008

Finally getting around to answering the Tag

Four Jobs I Have Worked
  • Personal Assistant for a Proffessor in the History Dept. of MUK
  • Hostess for an Events Organiser
  • Personal Assistant for the Plant Manager of SBI
  • Call Centre Agent for UTL

Four Movies I Would Watch Over and Over

  • Fight Club
  • How to Kill Your Neighbour's Dog
  • Interstate 60
  • Usual Suspects

Four Places I Have Lived

  • Somewhere in Buganda Road till I was 2 years old
  • Bukoto from then till I was 22
  • A hall on campus (does that count?)
  • Semawata Road in Ntinda.

Four TV Shows I love

  • 30 Rock
  • Friends
  • House
  • How I Met Your Mother
  • Scrubs
  • CSI (all of them)

Four Places I Have Been On Vacation

  • Ndaija, Rwampara, Mbarara
  • Rugoma, Kebisoni, Rukungiri
  • Ssese Islands
  • Jinja

Four of My Favourite Foods

  • Sweet Potatoes and Eshabwe
  • Stir Fried Pork and Xiangzhou rice
  • Club Sandwich
  • Bagel Sandwich with Egg Salad

Four Places I Would Rather Be Now

  • In bed
  • In a swimming pool
  • On the set of 30 Rock
  • In South Africa watching my best friend graduate

11 comments:

Savage said...

Sweet sockies.
What did he do? You don't wanna be with ya lover right now?

You have a boy's taste in movies.

Anonymous said...

I need to get to watching those How i met your mother dvds.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Someone else who liked How To Kill Your Neighbor's Dog. I think that film is brilliant.

The 27th Comrade said...

That's more than four movies.
:o)

The 27th Comrade said...

... I mean TV shows.

*can't tell 'em apart, these days ... you kids*

Darlkom said...

@Savage and Cheri: What do you think 'in bed' meant?

@Tumwi: I absolutely love that movie. It is so cleverly written.

Carlo said...

I missed you too love. Sigh.

Iwaya said...

this tag thing...

Anonymous said...

Hehehehe @Iwaya

~ScotchBiscuits~ said...

FRIENDS! forever!!! literally!

Denda said...

hi darlyne, i miss you. will you please write something about the last blogger happy hour?