socks, boots and ebigenderako, oh and soup kitchen rocks all the way
dude dont take both the socks and boots otherwise you leave some of us in the position of no choice other than the soup kitchen
hey, this is really cool. i like what you have done with the pictures.i hear you have created a blog for the soup kitchen...what's the URL?
Great collage.
Honestly, I felt like I was in heaven on that day. It was awesome. And then some.
Gwe, you haphazardly threw these pics together? Meanwhile, they're my screensaver now.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
socks, boots and ebigenderako, oh and soup kitchen rocks all the way
dude dont take both the socks and boots otherwise you leave some of us in the position of no choice other than the soup kitchen
hey, this is really cool. i like what you have done with the pictures.
i hear you have created a blog for the soup kitchen...what's the URL?
Great collage.
Honestly, I felt like I was in heaven on that day. It was awesome. And then some.
Gwe, you haphazardly threw these pics together? Meanwhile, they're my screensaver now.
Post a Comment