Get the first one. The second one is too bloody abstract. The first one has continuity, being a circle that spins ad infinitum. And it has symmetry. And it has a cross-ish thing at the centre. Of course, in the end, it should be a Dee-ish ("dish") tattoo. I think the first one is more-Dee-ish. It is elegant, beautiful, symmetrical, confident, and all those things you like to flaunt. :-D
6 comments:
Is there a tattoo place around Kampala. I would go with the first option.
Get the first one. The second one is too bloody abstract. The first one has continuity, being a circle that spins ad infinitum.
And it has symmetry. And it has a cross-ish thing at the centre.
Of course, in the end, it should be a Dee-ish ("dish") tattoo. I think the first one is more-Dee-ish. It is elegant, beautiful, symmetrical, confident, and all those things you like to flaunt. :-D
What's either one of them supposed to mean, if I may ask ? Or that doesnt really matter ?!!! Just wondering.
@McKeith: There is, that's where I got my last tattoo.
@Wendal: The first one means eternity and the second one means duality.
I already have one saying eternity but I like the first one better.
i'd go with the second one, i think its cooler.
i agree, the second one is way cooler;)
Post a Comment