Saturday, October 21, 2006

Hilarious.

I stumbled upon this hilarious blog, The Letter D, seriously, y'all should check it out. (Check out the Urban Dictionary too for the definitions of some of the words.)

11 comments:

Darlkom said...

@Savage: it was beautiful but I didn't even hear about it here, how ironic. Please feel free to spam whenever.

Cheri said...

@Dee....i swear,does the word "pillow talk" ring any gongs???

I just figured out something!

Iwaya said...

(hehehehehehehe!)Dee are trying to make some kind of confession?

Iwaya said...

and what is http://keitetsisthoughts.blogspot.com going on about? it's like it's always the man's fault!!!

Dante said...

since we're spamming. y'all should check out Indexed for a rather,... different take on blogging. sorry darlkom

Darlkom said...

@Dante: That is a really quirky, weird blog, funny though. Nice link.

Carlo said...

as dee's best friend (i dare you to dispute that woman) for almost a decade, I feel like I have to say something: this woman really is that open. i remember when she sat me down and told me all her gory details about her first time and all, I WAS ONLY 17!!!

@dee: girl you've got balls to be this open but that's why i love you.

Iwaya said...

@Carlo: how gory?

Darlkom said...

@Iwaya: Lugambo!!!

Iwaya said...

@Dee: I was only being a good jo-- hehehehe! Couldn't help it!

Anonymous said...

@Darlkom- That smile runs from Cairo to Cape Town.